As I was scrolling through Facebook, I saw a friend had posted a 30 Day Writing Challenge. As I love to write, but have been having some difficulties coming up with anything lately, I decided maybe this was the thing to. So over the next month I will be writing about a new prompt everyday. Of course, these next few days I'll be doubling up to get caught up to where we are in the month.
Day 1: Five problems with social media
Day 2: Your earliest memory
Day 3: Your first love and first kiss; if separate, discuss both
Day 4: Ten interesting facts about yourself
Day 5: A place you would live, but have never visited
Day 6: Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 7: What tattoos you have and if they have meaning
Day 8: A book you love and a book you didn't
Day 9: Your feelings on ageism
Day 10: A fruit you dislike and why
Day 11: Your current relationship
Day 12: Two words/phrases that make you laugh
Day 13: Your commute to/from work/school/etc
Day 14: Your life in 7 years
Day 15: Three pet peeves
Day 16: Bullet your entire day
Day 17: A quote you try to live by
Day 18: Your favorite color and why
Day 19: Five fears that you have
Day 20: Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is
Day 21: Your zodiac/horoscope and whether you think it fits you
Day 22: Your morning routine
Day 23: A family member you dislike
Day 24: Something you miss
Day 25: Four weird traits you have
Day 26: Things you'd say to an ex
Day 27: What you wore today
Day 28: The word/phrase you use constantly
Day 29: The night of your 21st birthday
Day 30: One thing you're excited for
No comments:
Post a Comment